Terms and Conditions
By buying resources, toys, or courses from Early Childhood Education, and Magic Creations, the purchaser agrees to these terms and conditions. By accepting a prize, the prize winner agrees to these terms and conditions.
1. Draw prize opens the 1st day of every month. The prize draw closes at 8:00pm AEST, the last day of the month. Winners are drawn two days after the last day of the month. Winners are contacted immediately. Winners will be notified through email and telephone. Winners have ten (10 days) after their names are announced to collect their prize.
2. This prize draw is open to people who purchase the toys and resources or the clothes.
3. Prizes are cash, and are indicative of Australian Dollars.
4. Winners are to notify Early Childhood Children whether they would like to receive the prize through money order, or a direct bank transfer.
5. By spending $50AUD on resources and toys or clothes, the purchaser has the chance to win $2000AUD. Every time an extra $50AUD is purchased, it gives the purchaser an extra opportunity at winning the $2000AUD. Monetary values can be pooled together, from one sole purchaser. For example, a person may spend 1 x $40AUD, and 1 x $60AUD. This would give the purchaser 2 x opportunities to enter.
6. There will be 2 x $2000AUD prize draws per month. One will be solely for Educators, or a Manager, who works in the Early Childhood Industry (for the purpose of this draw, the Educator or Manager must be working in an early childhood facility at the time of the draw), and the other $2000AUD prize will be awarded to parents of children who attend an early childhood facility or creche centre(for the purpose of this draw, early childhood is the ages from birth – six years of age) or who have children who attend primary school, or elementary school (0-12 years old).
7. There will be 1 x $1000AUD cash draw per month that will be awarded to a person who purchases a course through Early Childhood Children. This prize is open to both early childhood educators and parents of children. The more courses that a person purchases, the more opportunities they will have for the chance to win the $1000AUD prize.
8. The manager/director/co-ordinator of the centre where the family receives the $1000AUD cash voucher, or if a staff member receives the $1000AUD cash voucher, they will receive a $200AUD cash prize. If a staff member or a family receive the $1000AUD cash prize for purchasing a course, the manager/director/co-ordiator of the centre were the family attend, or the staff member works, will receive a $200AUD cash prize.
9. Winners are drawn through chance.
10. All employees of Early Childhood Children have working with children checks, police checks, and Blue Cards, and have worked in the Early Childhood Industry.
11. Information is handled with sensitivity and complete confidentiality.
12. 10% of every purchase of resources and toys, or clothing will go towards the school/ early childhood facility of the purchaser's choice.
13. 10% of every purchase of resources and toys, or clothing will go towards one of four charities from each country that we have selected. The money will be donated evenly to the four charities on the fifteenth of the following month, every month. Please see link for the charities that we support.
14. Clothes, resources and toys will be delivered within 14 - 21 days.
15. For our promotional offer - the first 100 people to purchase a course will receive a chance to enter into our win AUD $1000 prize draw.